Promoters and contractors are availing ready mixes from ready mix concrete supplier because these are easy to apply and they save time as well. These mixes are benefiting the contractors and the buyers as well. These mixes are becoming more famous because they are increasing its variations with each passing day. The popularity of ready mixes dates back in the thirties.
Top Five Advantages Are Stated Below:
- Ready mix suppliers investigate the construction site first and then based on the soil type, the entire ready mix is made. This method is carefully followed so that the level of wastage has reduced. As the suppliers scrutinize the place and its requirements, therefore they make only that much which is required.
- While mixing the concrete with water consumes a lot of physical strength and time also. For this, ready mixes are prepared beforehand. Here the site is measured before hand and the mix is also kept ready for the site before hand.
- Clear mixes are easy to keep storage. The readymade suppliers after investigating the place keep only that amount of mix ready which is needed for the site. Doing this saves a lot of money.
- These mixes provide a high level of quality as the entire mix is made freshly with the proper amount of sand, water, gravel, etc.
- Most of the mixes are eco friendly in nature. This makes it all the way more popular. Most of the ready mixes used are good for the soil present at the construction site. They do not incur any negative impacts.
Limitations That These Ready Mixes Concrete Supplier Carry Along Themselves:
The ready mix concretes holds a lot of advantages but alongside there are few limitations too. Such as:
- The ready mix concrete supplier mixes the entire ingredients at a particular plant. Something these plants are located far away from the main construction site. The travelling time from the plant to the construction site is very long. This affects the quality of the mixes to great extent. Travelling for long distances can alter the potency of the mixes.
- The trucks provided by the ready mix concrete supplier are very large in size. The truck takes a lot of space on the roads which initiate traffic. The mixes come in a huge quantity which makes it difficult to transport in those trucks. Thus, mini mixes are preferred most of the time.
- Once the concrete mix is made ready, it should be applied at the construction site within three and a half hours. Or else the mix goes to waste. Although, how much you’re applying matters a lot.
- Keeping the mix for long hours and not applying it will result in shrinkage and breaking of the concrete mix. These mixes shrink from within and once you apply it, it will start breaking from inside after a point of time.
Ready-Mix Concrete Supplier Introduces the Concept Of Metered Concrete:
The concrete mixer that was used at the main plant had a lot of drawbacks that’s why the ready mix concrete suppliers came up with better choices. The new metered concrete mixes the concrete on spot. This is a replica of the larger version but is more effective. This metered concrete mixer is a small truck which carries the ingredients in them and transports it to the main site. After they reach the site, they analyze the quantity required and mix only that much to avoid unnecessary wastage. As the ready mix supplier makes the mix on spot, the concrete thus retains its potency and reduces hydration too. These mobile trucks are transportation friendly and can drive to long distances.